AMP for Publishers (Articles and Blog Posts)
As the web becomes increasingly mobile, it is important for publishers to pay attention to their search rankings beyond the desktop browser. Because page load time is already a factor in SEO, and since this initiative is being speared by Google, AMP pages will eventually be prioritized in their search algorithms and have a positive effect on SERPs.
AMP speeds up content, keeping users engaged irrespective of where they start their journey -- on the publisher’s own website or from platforms that link to AMP pages like Twitter, Google and Pinterest. Building AMP pages for your articles or blog posts, ensures every interaction with a publisher’s brand is a compelling one.
Taken into consideration all the above factors and parameters, the AMPMyPage service offers to its users the ability to create AMP pages enhancing their publishing authority and improving their online presence in SERPs. Start building your own AMP Pages for your Articles and Blog Posts through our user-friendly interface or via integration with the AMPMyPage API. The AMPMyPage template and theme for your Google AMP Article and Blog Post pages includes:
- simple and clean fully responsive design
- menu implementation with the amp-sidebar component
- amp-social-share icons
- call to action button
- implementation of the amp-anim component, for fully responsive embedded videos
- implementation of amp-analytics for better tracking of your AMP pages
- out-of-the-box enrichment of structured data with the schema.org type NewsArticle